Inspired by the traditions of the Mediterranean island of Corsica, Solyvia Cosmétique draws on native plants used for centuries to treat many common skin and health ailments. Using a innovative extraction method, Solyvia Cosmétique products are derived from local ingredients of natural origin, biological farming and ECOCERT certified to produce HMC3® – a patented powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant and cell regenerating formula.
The HMC3® Complex is a combination of five rare plants from Corsica with exceptional benefits to the skin, including:
• Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) known for healing, anti-aging, and regenerating properties. Improves microcirculation that increases the production of collagen.
• Myrtle (Myrtus Communis) is used as a stimulant, astringent, a natural tonic for dull and tired skin, resulting in skin stimulation and natural glow.
• Wild Carrot (Daucus Carota) is a powerful skin cell regenerator that promotes renewal and growth of skin cells, as well as inflammatory properties that soothes and calms redness.
• Landanifere Cistus (Cistus Ladaniferus) contains natural anti-wrinkle properties due to its astringent effect that tightens and tones. Used to treat those with skin irritations including rosacea and acne.
• Sea Fennel (Crithmum Maritimum) has antioxidant properties, firming and skin cell regenerating benefits. Paired with Immortelle, it effectively combats the signs of aging.
Efficient and Economical Roller-Ball Application
Solyvia Cosmétique utilizes roller ball applicators that activate microcirculation; boosting the performance of the active ingredients by helping them penetrate deep for targeted areas for maximum results. And this method also ensures the right amount of product is applied, conserving both product and money.